Terms and Conditions:
By taking part in this giveaway you accept and agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions stated, then you should not take part. It is your responsibility to ensure that you review the current terms and conditions before entering. We, Gymshark, recommend that you save a copy of the terms and conditions for future reference during the giveaway. 1. What can you win?
There will be a 1st Prize available to two prize draw winners, a 2nd Prize available to five runners up and 3rd Prize available to ten other entrants drawn from the Prize draw as detailed below.1st Prize – available to 2 winners only each of whom will win;
1 year’s worth of Gymshark clothing comprising 2 outfits per month for each winner from 1st March 2019 to 1st March 2020
- 2 outfits per month for each winner (2 tops and 2 bottoms, leggings or shorts)
- For 12 months (March 2019 – March 2020)
1 year’s gym membership paid for by Gymshark to the amount shown below
- The annual fee will be paid directly to the gym and will not be paid in cash or vouchers to the winners.
- The maximum amount that Gymshark will pay for the annual gym membership is £850 or $1,000 or €950 (depending on the location of the winner’s gym) excluding the joining/initiation fee which is covered separately. If the winner’s chosen gym membership exceeds this amount, Gymshark will contribute the amount shown above to that membership, but the winner will be liable to cover any additional amount
- The joining/initiation fee will be covered by Gymshark up to a maximum amount of £100 or $130 or €115 (depending on the location of the winner’s gym) If the winner’s chosen gym membership joining/initiation fee exceeds this amount, the winner will be liable to cover any additional amount.
Travel and Accommodation paid to the next Gymshark pop-up after the Prize Draw
- Gymshark will pay for the winner and include a +1 of the winner’s choice (who will need to be aged 18 years or over) to travel to and from the Gymshark pop up held after the prize draw and accommodation and meals for 3 nights;
- if you reside in the country where we will be hosting the next pop-up then you will receive x2 Flight gift-cards to travel to a chosen destination for either £600 or$750 or €670) depending on where you live
- Two free tickets to attend the pop-up event with a +1
- Any other costs outside the stated that are incurred will need to be covered by the winner2nd Prize – available to 5 winners (Runners up) who will each win:
- £500 worth of Gymshark gift-cards (or the monetary equivalent in the winner’s local currency if the winner lives outside the UK)
- One Gymshark66 Personalised t-shirt with the winner’s name
- I Lift Therefore I AM signed (by Gymshark athletes and framed T-shirt)3rd Prize – available for 10 Runners Up who will each win:
- £100 worth of Gymshark gift-cards (or the monetary equivalent in the winner’s local currency if the winner lives outside the UK)
- One Personalised #Gymshark66 T-shirt
The prize(s) may not be exchanged nor are they transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The prize(s) and giveaway are subject to winner confirmation (i.e. Gymshark can contact the winner(s) and confirm eligibility). Gymshark holds the right to change, alter or withdraw the giveaway at any time due to change in any applicable law or any events outside the control of Gymshark. Gymshark shall not be responsible for any delay, cancellation or rescheduling of the giveaway. 2. Who can enter?
Entrants must be aged 18 or over to partake in the giveaway. Gymshark reserves the right to ask the winner to provide proof of age. The giveaway is open to anyone over 18 except Employees (and their immediate family) of Gymshark, or anyone directly associated with Gymshark or the administration of the giveaway. Gymshark reserves the right (as its sole discretion) to decide if the eligibility criteria are met - if the eligibility criteria are not met, the entry will be invalid. 3. How to enter.
In order to take part, you MUST take a photo on the 1st January 2019, and upload a photo to Instagram or Twitter by January 7th 11:59 pm GMT 2019. Be sure to include proof of the date (hold up a sign with 1/1/19), with @Gymshark and the hashtag #Gymshark66. When you upload the photo on Instagram or Twitter, make sure you tag @Gymshark and add the hashtag #Gymshark66. By following these instructions and uploading your photo, you will be added into the competition which will run for 66 days.
On the 8th of March 2019, you MUST upload the first photo and the final photo you have taken (as a before and after), with @Gymshark and the hashtag #Gymshark66. Make sure you tag @Gymshark and add the hashtag #Gymshark66 to the post.4. Closing times.
The giveaway will be open from 3:00 PM GMT on 1st January 2019 to 11:59 PM GMT on 8th March 2019. Any entries received after 11:59 PM GMT on 8th March 2019 will not be valid, counted, accepted or considered. 5. How are the winners selected?
The winner will be decided by random selection within Gymshark HQ supervised by an independent person. The winner will be notified via Direct Message on 11th March 2019. 6. Publicity.
By taking part in the giveaway, entrants agree to participate in publicity at Gymshark's request if they are a winner. Entrants agree that Gymshark (or any third party nominated by Gymshark) may, in its sole discretion use their name, image, any relevant video footage of them and comments relating to the giveaway and their experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide, without notice and without any fee being paid.
Gymshark reserves the right to withdraw the giveaway (or any part of it) if a winner breaches any of the terms in these terms and conditions or if they are found to have acted in a dishonest or fraudulent manner.
If you wish to contact Gymshark in relation to the giveaway, please comment below or email us right here! firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Gymshark accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
2. Insofar as is permitted by law, Gymshark, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any winner or accept any liability for any loss or damage occurring as a result of taking up any prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Gymshark, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
3. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of prizes. Full details of your rights in relation to the information we collect, how we use it, who we share it with, how long we keep it for and how to end any use of it by Gymshark are set out in the privacy notice which you can read here: https://www.gymshark.com/pages/privacy-policy.
5. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draws submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
6. The Promoter of this prize draw is Gymshark Limited of GSHQ, Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley, Solihull, B90 8AB